Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Goals

Happy New Year!

I have a few new year resolutions.  Aside from the obvious if you've been reading along, which is to get my finances in order, I also want to make something of my other interests. I went to a painting class a few months ago and loved it, so I want to do more of it and be proud of what I paint.  I love wine, so I want to study and learn more about it.  I want to be a better daughter, sister, girlfriend, and friend.  I want to worry less about things I cannot change, things that do not matter much, things that aren't worth worrying about. I want to be healthier and stronger.  I want to soak in more moments and enjoy them as they occur. 

It's a new year! Here's to a clean slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment