I've realized that budgeting is a lot of numbers and thinking and is probably pretty boring for most people, so I've designated Wednesday as a more personal post. It is hump day, after all.
Last night, my good friend and I went to see the Philharmonic Orchestra at Avery Fischer Hall at the Lincoln Center. We saw Handel's Messiah, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful.
There is a long standing tradition to stand up at the "Hallelujah" chorus. There was something so magical about seeing almost 3,000 people stand in silence to hear a chorus and an orchestra play. That was definitely my favorite part.
As a side note: I got my tickets on Travelzoo for a discount. Just goes to show that you can still be on a budget, but enjoy all that NYC has to offer.
Cheers!
Alison
Last night, my good friend and I went to see the Philharmonic Orchestra at Avery Fischer Hall at the Lincoln Center. We saw Handel's Messiah, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful.
There is a long standing tradition to stand up at the "Hallelujah" chorus. There was something so magical about seeing almost 3,000 people stand in silence to hear a chorus and an orchestra play. That was definitely my favorite part.
As a side note: I got my tickets on Travelzoo for a discount. Just goes to show that you can still be on a budget, but enjoy all that NYC has to offer.
Cheers!
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment