Dear Macbook,
I'm sorry for abandoning you. You've been tucked away on a shelf for quite some time, and I'm sorry about that. It's just that when I'm on a computer all day, the last thing I want to do when I go home is to open up another computer. That's not to say you're not as good as my Thinkpad. In fact, now that you're here, I remember why I loved you so much. Your clean lines, bright resolution, your pretty icons. You are stunning, really. Anyway, just wanted to apologize and let you know that I won't be leaving you for long anymore.
Love,
Ali
I'm sorry for abandoning you. You've been tucked away on a shelf for quite some time, and I'm sorry about that. It's just that when I'm on a computer all day, the last thing I want to do when I go home is to open up another computer. That's not to say you're not as good as my Thinkpad. In fact, now that you're here, I remember why I loved you so much. Your clean lines, bright resolution, your pretty icons. You are stunning, really. Anyway, just wanted to apologize and let you know that I won't be leaving you for long anymore.
Love,
Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment